Posts filed under ‘Drew’
1) I miss my parents and not a day goes by where I don’t think about them.
2) I wish my sister lived closer, I call her everyday.
3) My wife’s strong personality keeps me balanced and I love her for it.
4) I cried the first time I watched my daughter perform in her first play. Watching her accomplish and achieve her dreams gives me an amazing feeling.
5) I plan my year according to vacations and then think about the vacation until I take it.
6) I wish I spent more time with my guy friends, doing guy stuff (fishing, playing cards, watching sports)
7) I can’t live without my DVR, how else would I watch my favorite TV shows?
8) I am a lazy friend, I do things with my friends when they call me, rarely do I call them.
9) I am too competitive and sometimes I take things too far.
10) I wish I sang in a rock band.
11) I think the best job in the world is either being a fiction book author or Scuba shop owner.
12) I think it is silly we don’t do more to protect our environment, if you don’t believe in global warming that is your prerogative. Wouldn’t it be nice to see more stars at night?
13) I’m the first person in my family to graduate college.
14) I’m embarrassed by my appearance.
15) Sometimes I disagree for the sake of argument, the devil’s advocate so to speak.
16) I get really angry really quickly, but it disappears as quickly as it appeared. (but I get too angry and I need to work on it.)
17) I wish my wife would sing more often, she has the best voice and I wish more people could hear her.
18) I am not “detail oriented” and sometimes things slip through the cracks, I’m working on it but I’m better for ideas than details.
19) I want to get more educated.
20) I’ve never held onto a job I didn’t enjoy.
21) I regret transferring schools my senior year to work in radio. If I would have stayed I could have won a state tennis championship (according to my coach).
22) My Mom always told me growing up that I’d be either a preacher, lawyer or entertainer, and so far I’ve done two out of three.
23) I like shopping for clothes at thrift stores.
24) I wish I was taller because I suffer from little man syndrome.
25) One day I want to run for office.
Breakfast: Eggbeaters on toast (one piece) and coffee.
Lunch: Double Cheeseburger and a Diet Coke.
Dinner: 2 crab cakes and 2 pieces of french bread.
Breakfast: Extremely large Diet Dr. Pepper and sugar free chocolate pudding.
Lunch: Ham sandwich on wheat with honey mustard, light chips and a Diet Dr. Pepper.
Dinner: Rice, roast and green beans
Snack: Chocolate chip cookie and cheddar popcorn.
Breakfast: Egg Beaters, 1 wheat toast a piece of cheese and sliced turkey.
Lunch: Frozen quesadilla, 4 crackers and a low fat fudge bar.
Snack: 1/2 bag baked chips
Dinner: Turkey sandwich on wheat, tomato soup, yougurt and half of a banana.
Breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese and a small container of peaches (113 cals)
Snack: Small caesar/sensation salad and Coke Zero.
Lunch: 1 can chicken noodle soup, wheat thins and Coke Zero.
Dinner: Ham sandwich with cheese with butter, onion and poppy seed topping (YUM – this is definetely a recipe I need to share on the show!) and a small glass of 1% milk.
Snack: 4 or 5 caramels
Breakfast: Granola, chicken pasta, caesar salad and a Diet Coke.
Lunch: Half tuna sandwich, chips and Diet Coke.
Dinner: Stewed chicken, potatoes and carrots and Diet Coke.
Breakfast: Ham on toast and 2 coffees
Lunch: Spaghetti and marinara with a handful of Pringles light and a Diet Coke.
Dinner: Homemade pizza slices (4) and 1 cup of frozen yogurt.
Breakfast: Coffee and Sugar Free Jello
Lunch: Ham sandwich on light wheat, baked chips and a Diet Dr. Pepper.
Snack: Handful of peanut M&M’s.
Dinner: Egg Beater omelet (onions, green peppers, mushrooms, sausage), breakfast sausage links, cheese grits, toast and a Diet Coke.
Snack: Light Kettle corn popcorn, 2 chocolate chip cookies and 1 glass of wine.
Breakfast: Egg Beaters with salsa, 1 piece of wheat toast w/ cheese and coffee
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on wheat with mustard, carrots in fat free dip and 1 low fat fudge bar.
Snack: 1 bag baked lays
Dinner: Vegetable soup and 6 saltines
Snack: 1 V8 juice and 1 granola bar
Breakfast: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, small container of pineapples and a Coke Zero (140 cals)
Lunch: Tuna fish sandwich on wheat, 1 bag of doritos (I left my apple at home!)and a Coke Zero (440 cals).
Dinner:1/2 of a chicken feta wrap and 1/2 of a serving of pasta salad (I split the meal with my dad), 1 piece of herb bread with olive oil and calorie free pink lemonade.
Breakfast: Granola Bar, Coffee
Lunch: Salad Bar, Pizza (7 small pieces) and a sweet tea
Dinner: Popcorn and chocolate milk
Breakfast: hot dog and 1 granola bar wit 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: Cold Cut Combo 6 inch on white, 1 bag of baked Lays and a Diet Coke
DInner: Caprese salad (tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella – 4 slices) and 3 shrimp sauteed in butter and 1 light beer.
Breakfast: (forgot to eat) just some coffee
Lunch: Crunch roll sushi and Diet Dr. Pepper
Snack: a few crackers
Dinner: 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 2 reduced fat crescent rolls and 1 package of instant grits
Snack: 2 cookies, glass of wine
Breakfast: Egg Beaters, wheat toast and salsa with 1 slice of lowfat cheese and coffee.
Lunch: 1 California roll (sushi) with soy sauce
Snack: 1 junior size frozen yogury (cheesecake flavor – yum!) and a handful of Taylor’s chips (at her swimming lesson)
Dinner: Caprese Salad (6 tomato slices and 5 fresh water mozzarella slices) with balsamic vinaigrette. 2 medium sized shrimp (swimming in butter), 1 slice of french bread and a 1/2 cup of virgin bloody mary.
Breakfast: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, small container of peaches and a Coke Zero (113 cals)
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce and tomatoes with a slice of cheese and mayo with a Coke Zero.(a/b 220 cals)
Also cherry tomatoes and cucumbers with low fat ranch dressing (60 cals)
Snack: 4 pita chips and hummus
Dinner: 1 1/2 cups Special K cereal, 1 cup of 2 % milk and a banana. (410 cals)
Snack: 100 calorie granola bar
Breakfast: Granola Bar and coffee
Lunch: Bbq sandwich, fries and a Diet Coke
Dinner: Half roast beef sandwich, chips and Diet Dr. Pepper
It’s day two of our food diaries…let’s see how everyone is doing! How are YOU doing? Let us know!
Breakfast: 3 pieces of Treet, and a slice of toast and coffee.
Lunch: 6 inch cold cut combo on wheat and fat free chips
Dinner: 2 1/2 Chicken fajitas, a hunk of cheese and 2 virgin bloody marys.
Breakfast: Coffee with Splenda and Sugar Free Pudding.
Lunch: Ham sandwich with honey mustard on wheat, baked chipes and a Diet Coke.
Snack: 100 calorie Hershey’s snack mix
Dinner: Bean and rice, Iced Tea with Splenda>
Snack: Two cookies
Breakfast: Egg Beaters, wheat toast, 1 slice of cheese and coffee.
Snack: Skinny Dipper Bar
Lunch: Turkey and low fat bologne sandwich, baked lays chips and a fudge bar.
Dinner: 2 chicken fajitas with salsa, 2 virgin bloody marys and carrot sticks with fat free veggie dip.
Breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, small container pineapples and string cheese. (210 cals)
Snack: Skinny Dipper Bar (80 cals)
Lunch: Burger with onions and mushrooms, sugar free strawberry-kiwi jello and Diet Dr. Pepper.
Dinner: 1 cup of Special K cereal and 2% milk (it’s what my parents drink!), 100 calorie granola bar. (290 cals)
Breakfast: Granola Bar and coffee.
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich, fries, very mini pecan pie dessert and Diet Coke.
Dinner: Chicken, sausage and rice, Diet Coke and Ice Cream.